The btwb Analyze features help you analyze specific aspects of your training. Take a deep-dive into things like Programming, Imbalances, Fitness Level, and more. You can find each via the Analyze item in the side drawer menu.
Analyze features include:
- Training Days: a bird's eye view of training habits
- Weigh-ins: weight and target progress history
- Modalities: an analysis of users' personal programming
- Maxes: a compilation of users' best gymnastics maxes, lifts, and interval efforts (running & rowing)
- Imbalances: discover major and minor issues for specific movement/workout categories
- Fitness Level: a rating from 1-100 that tells users how fit they are
Access btwb analysis via the Analyze link in the header of the website.
Just like the app this section harnesses our 100 million+ results to give you actionable information about your Lifestyle, Programming, Strengths, and Weaknesses. This section is all about YOU as an athlete! (Coaches can also view their members' analyze pages). The entire point is to shed light on your performances and abilities to help you make the proper training decisions.
Fitness Level will give you a number between 0-100. It is a relative measure of Fitness, meaning it compares your performance to the rest of the community.
Weaknesses will give you a deeper analysis of the Strength, Mobility, and Technique issues you might be facing. In each weakness area we compare your levels on certain lifts and movements. Large discrepancies in levels indicate possible weaknesses.
Programming will analyze your performed workouts by type, modality, duration, reps, and scheme.
Lifestyle will give you an analyze of your logged lifestyle points.