Your can now import old workout data from Wodify! It's simple and easy. Follow the steps below to make sure your important benchmark and weightlifting data gets transferred over to the btwb app properly.
2. Click on the My Performance tab.
3. Click on the "Weightlifting" performance card.
4. Set the date to "All time".
5. Click the export button to download the "Weightlifting" file to your computer.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the "Metcons" performance card. *Note: you'll only be able to import the "Weightlifting" and "Metcons" data.
7. Attach both exports to an email FROM your btwb account email address and TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: If you downloaded a ZIP file, you must unpack it first and attach the appropriate xlsx files to the email. ZIP files will NOT work. Neither will urls.
You'll receive an email response from btwb confirming or denying the data import. If the data import is denied, it's likely a problem occurred with point 7 above. Double check that the FROM email address belongs to an existing btwb account, and that you are sending TO email@example.com. If you don't have an individual btwb account yet, you'll need to create one here first.
If the import is successful, you can find all of your newly imported data inside of the btwb mobile app!
*Note: only named workouts (Girls, Heroes, etc), running/rowing intervals, and basic weightlifting results will be recognized and imported.