For gyms interested in outsourcing their programming, btwb has a number of different programming options available by top athletes and coaches in the CrossFit community. We call these options Coaching Programs. Gyms can access a list of ALL available Coaching Programs here. However, not all Coaching Programs offer gym-specific programming. The curated list below identifies those Coaching Programs with a gym-specific program.
- Speal Programming by Chris Spealler
- Thrivestry by Jeremy Jones
- Krypton Athletics by Ben Smith
- Warmup and Workout by Pat and Taz Barber
- CrossFit Linchpin by Pat Sherwood
- The Box Progrm by John Singleton
- Box Programming by Jason Brown
- Unifyd Programming by Rob Forte
How Does It Work?
Each of the Coaching Programs above requires an additional paying subscription. Prices vary and are set by the athletes and coaches themselves. That means you'll have two separate subscriptions: a btwb gym subscription and a coaching program subscription.
By purchasing a Coaching Program subscription, a gym is then granted access to an exclusive programming track. Settings for the track can be adjusted from a gym's Tracks page. Workouts for the track can moved around from the gym's Plan page.