Your members can now import old workout data from Wodify! It's simple and easy. Have them follow the steps below to make sure their important benchmark and weightlifting data gets transferred over to the btwb app properly.
2. Have them click on the My Performance tab.
3. Have them click on the "Weightlifting" performance card.
4. Have them set the date to "All time".
5. They'll then click the export button to download the file to their computer.
6. Have them repeat steps 3-5 for the "Metcons" performance card. *Note: They'll only be able to import their "Weightlifting" and "Metcons" data into btwb.
7. Have them attach both exports to an email FROM their btwb account email address and TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
They'll receive an email response from btwb confirming or denying the data import. If the data import is denied, it's likely a problem occurred with point 5 above. They'll need to double check that the FROM email address belongs to an existing btwb account, and that they are sending TO email@example.com. If they don't have an individual btwb account yet, they'll need to create one here first.
If the import is successful, they can find all of their newly imported data inside of the btwb mobile app!
*Note: only named workouts (Girls, Heroes, etc), running/rowing intervals, and basic weightlifting results will be recognized and imported.