To log a result using WODs already planned to your calendar, follow these instructions:
1. Select "Today's WOD" from the home screen.
2. Select the appropriate date from the calendar (it will default to today).
3. All WODs planned to your calendar for that day (either by you or your gym) will be displayed. Select the one you want to log a score to.
4. Click the Log button to record a result.
5. Follow the steps to log a score. Click on Save Result to finish.
a. add notes
b. choose between Rx'd or Modified
c. choose which of your squads you'd like to share the result with:
d. select from additional add-ons like "met pukie?" and "weight vest"
Posting a result for a workout that appears on your Whiteboard calendar is easy. Remember that workouts appear on your Whiteboard calendar because either you, or your trainer, has Planned them via the Plan page.
First, click on the workout you wish to log a result for as it appears on your Whiteboard calendar.
An overlay will appear. Click on the "log" button.
Next, enter in all of the appropriate information, including your final score, whether you did it Rx'd or modified/scaled, and any notes you want to remember for next time. You can also change the date you actually performed the workout. Click the "save result" button to finish logging.
We'll then summarize your workout session for you. You'll receive power output and ranking information. Don't worry if you messed up, this is also where you'll be able to edit or delete your post.
Finally, we'll produce a graph of your history with that particular workout. Click on the "history" tab to get there. You'll see a graph of your progress for both Rx'd and modified workouts, and, beneath the graph, we'll list out, in chronological order, each of your associated workout posts.